Yes! That's right! I'm celebrating myself today!!!
Mommyhood is HARD! But it's also the most rewarding thing on this planet!! I love my three little babes more than life itself and couldn't imagine living this life without them....
From the biggies like birthdays and all the "firsts" milestones to the littles like kissing owies & combing hair.
From the happy moments and fits of laughter to the sad times filled with crocodile tears.
From the times they test my patience levels like no other to the moments when the stars align and they kill each other with kindness.
From the times they let me snuggle them x's 1,000 and won't go to bed without a tuck-up & a kiss (or 20) to the moments when they can't stomp away loud enough & mumble under their breaths.
All I know is that I wouldn't trade a single second of any of it in....
Mommyhood makes me whole & fills my heart with the truest form of 110% unconditional love....
I had a great time spending the day at the ballpark with my crew and relishing in all things Mommy!!!
And, I loved all my special, straight from the heart, gifts from my sweeties...the things that are better than any amount of money can buy...
My framed note...
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Now, the hair cut, pedicure, and new makeup is still to come. Mommy does deserve a little time to herself & I'm totally thinking I'm going to turn Mother's Day into Mother's WEEK!!!














I love the idea of Mother's Week! Sign me up! You're a great mommy! Treat yourself!
ReplyDelete