Background

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tay's THREE!!!

And, it has happened.

The THING I said would never happen...the thing that goes a little like this...

"By the time the third one comes, you get so behind on life that there are not as many pics and/or her scrapbook never gets done." 

So, as I sit here waiting for my hair (which has been neglected itself since November) appointment, I'm going to right my wrong and get my third cutie's birthday  covered...

And, Miss Tay!!! I DO NOT want you thinking that I've "forgotten" about you because that would NEVER happen. But, it's true...I posted about Trey's 8th birthday before your 3rd birthday, even though your birthday happened first!!! Agh! 

I love you munchkin...please don't take the timing personal!!! 

And, for the record...we all celebrated your birthday THREE times because you're so darn sweet!! 

First stop was Maw-Maw Cindy & Papa Steve's for your Pink & Purple Party...










Then we were off to Great-Grandfather's to see the Meier Crew...






Finally, after a sweet visit full of celebrating & barbershop listening, we headed home & celebrated again...










Dear Tay-Tay,

You have to be the sweetest little three year old on this planet!! You're happy, laid-back and miss independent. You are talking up a storm, using big words, and love to end your sentences with "actually." It's the cutest thing EVER!! You were an absolute breeze to potty train and haven't had a single accident since you said good-bye to diapers. You love to help put away dishes & snuggle with Ellie (the blue elephant) and Ty's bunny baby blankie. You LOVE blueberries & string cheese and almost never turn down an opportunity to color. You have really been into Peppa Pig lately and the rest of us get a kick out of listening to you belly laugh at Peppa's little piggy brother, George. You just think he's the funniest!!! You love bath time & playing dress up, especially with your sis. And, fact is you are the best at playing with your dolls and fairies and getting caught up in your own little imaginary world. You really are, by far, the least needy toddler out of all three. Your little blonde locks are getting so long that it's hard for me to remember that you really didn't have any hair until you were almost two! Jumping in puddles is your favorite and you could swing on the swing set all day. You give the most precious kisses on the cheek with those sweet little lips of yours & say, "Wake me up in the early morning," every single night after books, tuck up, and hugs & kisses time. In fact, I can't remember the last time I went to bed without hearing that out of you. You, without a doubt, light up our world, and want you to always know how special you are!! We wish you a very happy 4th year and are so excited to continue to watch you learn and grow!!!

Love you BUNCHES & BUNCHES, Peanut!!! Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

XXX's & OOO's

-Mommy

























No comments:

Post a Comment