NEGLECTED!!!
Oh my!!! To think that it's been over a month since I've done any type of post what-so-ever makes my heart sad.
Yes, we've been busy, but that's never an excuse!!!
I'm thinking blogging is a lot like doing the laundry...if you don't do a little bit here and there it gets piled up and overwhelming. Then it's not fun, because you're swimming in a time suck. It usually results in having to dedicate a whole day to catching up & ain't nobody got time for that!
With the year off to a fresh start, I thought it would be a perfect time to get my blogging habits back in working order!!! I'm set on doing a little bit more often so I don't end up months & months behind. This whole blogging thing has always been about creating (& maintaining) a space to jot down memories for the kiddos to have to look back on after I'm long gone...and, that's how I intend on keeping it!!
So, without wasting any more time....here goes!!! (And, I'm going to do my best to keep in order...starting back from where I left off.....
We're BACK!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment