Background

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Giving Thanks...

Is something that I try to do way more often than not. 

But, with that being said, it's definitely easy to get caught up in all the, "Ooooh! I wish I had thats!" and the, "Her life seems so much better & perfects!" that   seem to be the focus of our society today. Everyone's guilty of it in some way, shape, or form. 

I know I'm always working at being the best me I can be, and am way better at it some days compared to others. I genuinely realize I do have a tremendous amount to be thankful for!!! 

I, without a doubt, have an amazing family, a beyond supportive husband, three wonderful children, a satisfying career, and some great friends. I plan on counting my blessings more than ever as 2014 gets closer and closer to making its debut. 


Happy Thanksgiving 2013!!! Hope you took the opportunity to reflect on all you have been blessed with....

Our little trip to St. Louis proved to be the perfect visit and everyone had a ball....

























Perfect.





























No comments:

Post a Comment