Background

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Holiday Hoopla....

Has arrived and slacking on the blog has been a BIG problem lately....

The plan is to do a whole lotta catchin' up after I get back from pickin' out a new Christmas tree from Michael's tonight....can't pass up an extra 25% off 50%, now can I??? 

I can't believe Turkey Day is almost here & 2014 is right around the corner! Life sure is flying by!!!

Here are a few random pics to do the trick until I make it to the laptop later on tonight....

A little baking action....hey, box mixes aren't our fave, but they do make projects a little quicker....



Looking yumm-o, Miss Ty!


Enjoying the latest trend...who actually uses the loom part of the Rainbow Loom?!?


Ta-da!


Finally, a little sneak peak into some Saturday afternoon decorating!!!

Hope you all are finding a way to make this time of year a time to remember....

More to come....LOTS more! Saying I'm ten posts behind just might be the understatement of the year!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment