Jason's still busy with football...off-season strength and conditioning, football camp, and 7-on-7's. He's also been squeezing in a couple professional development courses here and there between gym visits...so busy continues to be his middle name.
I, on the other hand, hung up those coaching shoes a long time ago and have made it my goal to enjoy every second with my three munchkins, who won't be munchkins for long. Despite the arguing and bickering and tattling and fighting and antagonizing (short list, huh?!?!) moments, I'm enjoying my time off from work and relishing in the time I'm spending with them. I know they are not going to be little for long and they are not going to always want to hang out with their cool Mom.
So, the kiddos and I have spent every waking second together and have been knocking things off our Summer Fun poster left and right.......
Today was a little picnic in the park action....
FUN.
All ready for the picnic...Cheetos in the teeth (ahem, Trey J.) and all :)
Ty having a little Fun in the Shade....
And, no trip to the playground is complete without a little boo-boo action!
I'm having a blast with you three...let's continue to check things off that summer bucket list and enjoy every second of it all! Love you more than you'll ever know....
XXX's & OOO's....
~Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment