Cory, Calie, and I all hit the road and met up in Chicago to stay with Aaron for a couple days!
It was a fun weekend of hanging out, laughing, trying new things, dancing in the streets, listening to live music, meeting friends, extreme boat riding, walking our butts off, people watching, and enjoying every single second in between....
Started out the visit with my first REAL sushi!!! It was delish!!! Good thing Aaron and Calie knew what to order...Cory and I might have sat there for two hours pondering the menu!!!
Our feast! My favorite was the Sea Monster...followed by a close (I forgot the name but it's up in the top, right corner. White fish something, maybe?!?!)
At the "Do Division" street fest!
All (dry) and ready for our Extreme Sea Dog boat ride....VERY windy, though!!!!
Ready to board....
Before....
After....
Cory & Cal...notice that they ended the adventure just about as dry as they started it. Aaron and I think the captain OBVIOUSLY favored turning and spinning the boat in whatever direction soaked us!!! Ha!
Part of the view from out on the boat. The sun only made a couple appearances this day, but that didn't put a damper on our fun!!!
Hanging out at Big Star (Aaron's favorite) and attempting to wait out the random rain showers!!!
Back at the street fest!!! Shortly after this pic was taken, we met up with Fortman and finished the night laughing even more and playing a few rounds of darts. Let's just say the laughs were way better than my dart throwing. Apparently, I'm out of practice!!!!
FANTASTIC seeing you three and here's to making this an annual thing!!!
(And, Zac...you are so joining us next time!!!! Have fun in Spain!!!)
#sibsweekendsROCK
No comments:
Post a Comment