Background

Thursday, June 20, 2013

POOL TIME!

I'm sure most of you know just how much we love to hit the pool in the summer. Today marked our first visit...

And, it was as fun as it's always been!!!


Tay-Tay joined us this year...and had a blast (once she finally worked up the nerve to get IN the water!!!)


Guess who's finally tall enough to ride the slides?!?! He seriously was like 1/4 of an inch too short last year! 


Here goes nothing!


Sassy Pants!


Getting brave...believe it or not, this getting the foot in the fountain action took 15 minutes!


But she figured out quickly just how much she liked floating around on her belly....


This one spent the WHOLE time working on her swimming underwater skills! She said she's getting better than ever before! Cutie!


My newest little fishy!!!

I definitely had fun watching these three hit the water, like I knew I would. 

BUT, unlike last year, I did not buy pool passes for this summer. I had been kinda bumming about not buying them, thinking about how much fun-in-the-sun action I'd be missing in the next few months. I have to admit though, after today, that I am GLAD I didn't buy them. Not only did I not get anything done around here, but I also ended up with two girls missing a nap (which made for a grouchy late evening) and a sore neck from trying to keep my eye on all three at the same time. I know they had a blast and I know we will be back again soon, but we will not be going every day like we did last year. 

And, this sun bunny isn't too upset about that! 




No comments:

Post a Comment