I cannot believe my little babe is SEVEN!
I seriously feel like I'm constantly talking about how big my munchkins are getting, but I'm super, duper serious when I say that time is flying!
It feels like only yesterday....
Only yesterday when I was surprising Jason with the first of three positive pregnancy tests...
Only yesterday when I was getting the baby book all prepped and ready take to the hospital so I could write down every single, little, precious hospital happening for the baby boy, bundle of joy that was due at any second...
Only yesterday when I waddled into that emergency room and told them that I thought my water might have broken...
Only yesterday when Jason & I took our first look at that big, healthy baby with a full head of jet black hair...
Only yesterday when I became a first time Mommy and never looked back...
It definitely seems like seven years have gone by in the blink of an eye, and he's gone from my little 10 pound newborn to my handsome, smarter than a whip, 50 pound, almost 2nd grader....and, I couldn't be more proud!!!
Happy 7th Birthday, Trey J!!!
You are one curious, extremely intelligent, sometimes ornery, sweet hearted little man! You are almost over your broken thumb and ready to get on that ball field. You still love chocolate milk and beg me to make egg & cheese roll-ups for dinner every night. You are a super reader and have picked up fractions without blinking an eye. You enjoy bossing your sister around and don't like it when she comes into your room, but, at the same time, love helping her read and playing catcher when she's hitting batting practice in the yard. You had your party at the park and chose sports as your theme. You are the best at never forgetting to brush your teeth & always have the most creative ideas. Recently, you made up a theme song for our Clean Team sessions & recorded it on your DS. You shy away from my hugs and kisses as I drop you off to school, thinking your just a tad too cool, but love to be tucked in at night and never let me leave your room without a tight squeeze around the neck and a kiss goodnight. You are into Bayblades and Diary of a Wimpy Kid DVDs. You are beyond pumped about your new Monsters Inc. DVD & are working hard to save up your chore money for something special! You are one amazing kid and I am seriously lucky to be your Momma!!
I love you BUNCHES & BUNCHES!!!
xOXoXOx

No comments:
Post a Comment