Full of LOVE.
Full of JOY.
Full of EXCITEMENT.
Full of HOPE.
Full of HAPPINESS.
Full of AMAZEMENT.
Full of LIFE.
With my children teaching me more about life each and every day, I truly took this past Mother's Day to just sit back and take it all in. Take in those moments of pure joy and excitement for life that they seem to exhibit so naturally. Simple and carefree moments of them learning (a little too quickly) just what life is all about. The little moments where they make the most of every moment and seem to effortlessly find a way to see the fun in just about everything they do...
As I listened more closely and watched more carefully, I couldn't help but wish that I could forever shelter them from the not-so-fun parts of life and all the trials that may be right around the corner. It reminded me of the fact that, no matter what lies ahead, I will be the one that will always be here for them, SUPPORTING them, GUIDING them, HELPING them, CELEBRATING with them, CRYING with them, and STANDING by them....
making sure they know that they are never alone...
ALWAYS being their MOMMA!!!
I love you BUNCHES & BUNCHES, my sweet babes, and I am so proud to be your Momma!! Thanks for bringing so much to my life and keeping my heart FULL!!!
XXX's & OOO's
Love this post!!!! Love ya girl :)
ReplyDelete