And, to tell you the truth, I've missed watching him run around and practice all those basic fundamentals....those fundamentals he'll need for years to come!
Tae-Kwon-Do is his new thing and, of course, he's back on the basketball court.
Basketball is his favorite of the two, but he is starting to come around with his Muwates and Front Snap Kicks...the counting in Japanese will come, I'm sure!!! All the moves are cool, but it's the message that the intructor drives home that I really love!!!
Some little peanut is having fun watching Trey and can't wait to get out there herself.....
Can you say, "Hoop Dreams?!?!"
Miss Ty's sports fundamentals and dance class start soon. Saying she's PUMPED doesn't even begin to describe her excitement!!!
We can't wait to watch you, Little Miss, and....Trey, GO out there and get 'em.....
Have FUN & always give 110%
No comments:
Post a Comment