Background

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

She's a SPOON feedin' MACHINE....

Miss Tay has officially mastered a little spoon action JUST in time for her 18 month birthday!!!! She's lovin' just about anything that can be scooped...including, applesauce, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, jello, and pudding. Is it REALLY possible that my BABY is feeding herself with utensils!??! Ugh! She's growing up on me.....
 

 
 
 
Now, isn't that a look of complete satisfaction!?! All that hard work getting that bite into her mouth and it was all worth it!!! Way to go, Tay! (Pretty sure this was her 3rd little bowl of yogurt! Yum!)

 
 
Miss Taylen,
 
Not only are you loving the spoon, but you can't get enough of your shoes, socks, and anything MILK! You are, by far, the fastest chugger, and that's saying a lot considering the rate at which Trey Man used to guzzle that white stuff down. You are sleeping like a champ...usually to bed around 7 pm and up at 6:30ish. You still have that Binky in bed, but do a great job of throwing it back in bed when you get up and it pretty much stays there until it's time for bed again. I made the mistake of giving you a sippy cup a couple nights while you were in your crib and you've asked for milk every night since. (YES! I did it....I CAN'T believe it! Trey & Ty NEVER got milk in bed...EVER! But, somehow I caved and offered you the sippy in bed....Ugh! I'll be working hard to erase that whole idea from your wee little mind! I can hear the dentist letting me have it now!) You are BEYOND independent and just have to do EVERYTHING yourself. You are always brushing your teeth, washing your hands, feeding yourself, combing your hair, and taking off your diaper in your own cute, little way. You mimic like NO other and totally think your big bro and sis RULE! You love waving hello and good-bye to anyone and everyone. You LOVE playing "owshide" (outside) and seem to get into anything. You even ate a handful of dirt the other day while we were outside pulling weeds. Of course I told you, "Yucky!" But, I secretly think you wanted to eat more. You're getting good with your words and are having to use less signing. You know that a duck says "Quack", a cow says "Moo", and that a truck goes "Vrooom!" Bottom line, Miss Tay...you are rockin' the whole 18 month thing. We are proud of you and love you lots. You bring us so much joy and seriously keep us laughing each day. Oh, and by the way, your dance moves are beyond stellar!!!!
 
Happy 18 months, Peanut!!!
 
 
What a Ham for the Cam!
 
 
Love you BUNCHES!
 





 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Miss taylen jae your lovin that spoon and hamming it up for the camera hummm just like your momma did. love ya, mimi grampy

    ReplyDelete