About a week later, Trey wasn't coughing, but had a little breathing issue. Nebulizer treatments weren't working, so I dropped Tay off at daycare, took the day off, and got the two older ones into the doctor. After 2 hours in the doctor's office, 3 breathing treatments, 4 prescriptions, 2 over-the-counter meds, and a double diagnosis of walking pneumonia, we were finally able to head home and settle down for a rest or four. Ugh....YEAH right. Our settling down really consisted of me having to bribe them to lay low and not engage in wrestling matches every 5 minutes. Guess that's why it's called walking pneumonia, because there's NO WAY, just by looking at them that you could ever tell they were sick! I ended up staying home with all three for two days. By the end of the 1st day, Trey & Ty both were ready to get back to their normal schedules. Trey was actually in tears at one point because he didn't want to miss another day of school. Poor fellow...
Our days were filled with lots of coloring and those awesome, little beads that you arrange in a design and iron so they form a melty shape. (Thanks, Damen & Caden...we LOVE them!!!!) I think it's beyond fair to say that there was even a little stir-craziness going on!!! These pics pretty much sum up that 48-hour stretch of our bout with walking pneumonia here around the Weite House. That walking pneumonia which I didn't even think was possible to contract during those record breaking days of extremely HOT temps!!!!
Following doctor's orders!!!
Staying on top of the dosages of these and the over-the-counters was a little crazy. I may or may not have had to pull out a calendar to mark start dates, amounts, and dosage times.
Not sure what's going on here....this is about 5 hours into the 1st day. Pretty sure it was at least 110 degrees outside, so that option was out!!!
LOVE this pic...Tay is trying her best to strike the exact same pose as Ty! Too funny!
Cheese!
Silly Sisters...
Fishy lips!
Posing with Big Bro!
Posing with our masterpieces!!!! (And, these were only about half of the finished products!)
Gotcha!
Weite kiddos, here's to a HEALTHY remainder of the year!!! I don't think the coloring books can handle another round of that.....
No comments:
Post a Comment