Background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Move Over Betty Crocker....

there's a new cookin' Momma in the house!!!

Please....don't be jealous of my, "It's been a loooong day, whip up something for the kiddos to grub on," kind of meal!!!

I do have to say....they enjoyed these little "octopuses"  and completely cleaned their plates!!! (And, may or may not have asked me to make them again soon!!!)


The creations (which weren't mine, by the way) up close and personal....


Trey never minds posing for the camera.....


Ty, on the other hand, was waaay too interested to even say, "Cheese!"


Notice Trey is chewing while going in for a new bite....LOL!!

For the record...these bad boys consisted of light 100% beef hot dogs and Whole Wheat spaghetti. And, for the other record, I don't get this kind of reaction when I spend hours slaving away in the kitchen......

(smiles)

No comments:

Post a Comment