Background

Monday, November 21, 2011

DATE NIGHT!!!

Saturday night Jason took me out on a dinner date.

Now, to most of you this sounds like no big deal, but to us and and the chaos that has surrounded the most recent months, date nights around here have thought to have gone extinct. We had talked about heading to dinner (like at a fancy restaurant) and then maybe catching the UFC fights at the Hooters not too far from our house. I was pumped all day and got even more pumped as we went to pay the check and I "came across" my big SURPRISE of the night.....ZAC BROWN BAND tickets!!! Those of you who know me know that I can't get enough of the ZBB...those songs just pump me up and make anything and everything seem manageable!!! You should see my cleaning abilities without ZBB versus with ZBB----NO COMPARISON!!! Bahahahahah.....

(The best part about the whole situation was that, about a month earlier, I had mentioned the concert to Jason and looked tickets up on-line only to find out that they were practically sold out with only $200 3rd level seats left. I stalked the Internet for a few days and then finally gave up the idea knowig that dropping that for those tickets wasn't really an option. Turns out...Jason had already gotten me tickets and plans had already been made!!!)


Here's one of my favorite ZBB songs....I seriously ROCK out to this song every morning on my way to work. I know the people at the traffic lights besides me must think I'm a little coo coo!!!


The concert was an absolute BLAST and it was nice enjoy a little date night with the hubbs!!!

THANKS, Jason for planning and organizing this fun night...it was perfect!!!!

Always & Forever....

1 comment:

  1. What a good hubbie to surprise you! So fun, love date nights! Your kiddoes are so cute in their footie pj's too! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete