Background

Friday, November 18, 2011

8 Months & Loving It.....

The months are rolling by and I cannot believe that Miss Tay-Tay is 8 months old....that's totally 2/3 of a year and it seems like I was just planting that huge bow on her head for her one month pics yesterday. I know time flies, but does it have to be so super duper fast???

Just look at this little cutie....


Tay-Tay, my Sweetie Pie, you are rolling around this place like it's going out of style. You are FINALLY loving baby food and let Momma sqeeze in a few jars here and there. I hate to say it because I said it wouldn't happen....but, you are even grunting for more. So, needless to say, we are already working on a little signing and you actually seem to be catching on to the "more please" gestures. You seem to be over that gunky-ness that's stuck around for way toooo long. Sleeping through the night seems to be your new passion ((which is a lot easier to do now that you can breathe ;)) You notice when we walk away and give the cutest little whine because you know we'll be right back lickety-split! Yes, you already have us wrapped around your little finger and we wouldn't have it any other way!!! You're still diggin' the heck out of that bottle and have had a few little "puffs" and have no problem feeding yourself....but, you'll have to wait a little longer until you take that on. Your smile is still one of the best things ever and Trey & Ty love you to pieces and pieces. Your giggle is contagious and your beautiful blue eyes are the most adorable things ever. You even have a little "peach fuzz" on top of that little head of yours. I'm thinking you'll be in piggies no earlier than TEN!!! Bald truly is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love you sweetie and here's to a fun 9th month!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment