Background

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Iowa State Fair Fun 2014

And the weather could not have been more perfect!! 

Now that school and football are picking back up around here, we've been busy. But, we knew we couldn't let the fair come & go without making it down to the fairgrounds at least once. So, on Monday, after Jason's football & my day of teacher meetings, we decide to go for it!! 

Now, I'm not too attached to the fair, especially after I happened to sweat through my shirt the FIRST time I ever went with Jason!! Geeze, it had to have been at least 15 years ago & it was the most embarrassing thing ever back then!! Sweet first impression, eh?!? "Hi, I think you're cute & I sweat a lot!" Ha!

Looking back on it though, it really wasn't THAT bad!! I'm pretty EVERYONE was sweating through their shirts...it was about 110 degrees in the middle of August! 

Anyway...we know the kids like to go & I don't mind people watching at all, so it worked out!! The kids had a blast on the rides & we all enjoyed moseying around without a care in the world! It was so nice to not be in a hurry for a change...


Corn dogs were on the menu for the kiddos...


Feeding the calf was a must!!!




Closest I get to cows, like ever!!


I thought this was so cool!!


Where's Tay?!?


Best Friends!! (at least until the tickets run out!!)


My Fair cuties!!!


Always a great choice!! I can't believe how big she's getting!!! 


Cute motorcycle drivers!!


Tilt-a-Whirl is always a favorite!


Almost made it...


Miss Conductor!!!


If you look hard, you can see Trey's little feet dangling all the way up there!! Eek!!


What a fun family night at the Iowa State Fair!!! 

It was PERFECT.

I love you guys!!! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment