Background

Friday, August 22, 2014

First Day FUN!!!

Everyone around here has officially said, "Good-bye" to summer break and is quickly getting back into the school-year daily grind!! 

The first days back were successful for everyone & these three really are pumped for an awesome school year full of learning, socializing, and just lots of personal growth all around....




Our big preschooler! I seriously cannot believe she's in the big kid room...I'm remember dropping her off a teeny tiny 5 month baby!! She's going to miss her big sis like crazy & Ty's always been her #1, but is so pumped to go at it alone for the first time ever!!! Her friends, her teacher, her toys, her books, her songs, her show & tell times, her artwork, her nap time, her ideas, her words, and just her spot. Hers alone...which hasn't ever happened!!! Like in the history of ever!!! Happy leading your own way, Peanut!! The sky's the limit!!! You're my sunshine and I love you so much I could squeeze you!!!





Our big kindergartens has owned it from day one!! Not a year shed & all smiles. She's been talking about this moment since Trey started the "big" school & each & every day we'd pick him up, she'd tell me all about how she'd be there someday soon!! Well, Little Miss, your someday soon is finally here & I just know you're going to have the most fun and love every single second of every single day this year! You've already brought home so many new things & tell constantly tell us how much you love school!!! You love your teacher. You love your friends, you even told us you love your desk! So fun!!! Keep smilin' and skipping to your own little happy beat!! Love you to the moon and back!!!


Trey Man!! You're in 3rd grade!! Say what?!? It doesn't seem possible!! You're so ready to tackle the learning and life lessons that are in store for you this school year...you're upbeat, positive, and all smiles! You're going to rock it, I just know! Believe on yourself & own it...and always strive to be a little better than you were yesterday!! Enjoy science & the bug unit...you've already been collecting & freezing those things so you're ready for the big 3rd grade project!!! Can't wait to head all about the new daily 3rd grade happenings!!! It's going to be a stellar year!!! Love you BUNCHES & BUNCHES!!!

Here's to you, Mynchkins, and the journeys you're all on....don't forget that I'm right there traveling with ya & cheering you on!!! XXX's & OOO's!!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment