Background

Friday, July 26, 2013

It's TENT time....

out back and today brings one of the nicest days of summer so far!!


Grandfather handed us down this little beauty of a tent a while back and we are super excited to finally get some use out of it. 

Jason and I pitched it together and I'm pretty sure it was my first tent ever. My pops used to take care of all the setting up back when my sibs and I were little and off playing. You should have heard all the questions I was asking Jason. 

I was like a little four year old discovering something cool for the first time. 

Jason even asked at one point, "Geeze, Jules. Haven't you ever put up a tent before?" 

"Actually, Babe....I seriously don't think I ever have!"

Ha! 





So, here's to new experiences and sleeping under tonight's stars!!

Happy Friday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment