Background

Monday, February 20, 2012

A little Valentine's Day gift....

has totally turned into my "Awww..." moment of the day.


Tonight as Jason was going through Trey's backpack, he came across Trey's little SpongeBob journal that I had given to him for V-Day. Ty and him both LOVE to write, draw, and color, so I wasn't able to pass up the little dollar journals I came across at Walgreen's V-day morning as I grabbed goodies for my 5th graders. Trey has taken his to school and has been randomly writing in it in the back of the van. I hadn't gotten a chance to glance through it until tonight.....


The inside cover....(LOVE!)


Awwww...LOVE you too, Buddy!!!



I think someone has a little Kindergarten crush!

So, thanks Trey (ahead of time) for letting me peek through your journal. I know you'll someday be annoyed with me for putting this on the blog...but I just had to capture this moment.....

It's moments like these that melt my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment