Background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CEREAL TIME....

and Little Miss Taylen didn't exactly know what to think or do with the whole idea....


This was this afternoon and actually marked her SECOND try with cereal.

Being an excited Mom, I tried giving her cereal last night. But, she wanted ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it!! Looking back, I never should have tried it considering she got shots yesterday afternoon and was such a cuddle bunny. Trying cereal late at night was the last thing on Earth she wanted to take part in. Just peek at the pic below and you'll see EXACTLY what I'm talking about....


Poor Girl!! What was Mommy thinking??

But, on an extremely positive note, Miss Tay-Tay woke up in a much better and rested mood this morning. Below is a pick of her showing off her new favorite pastime.....PLAYING WITH HER PIGGIES!!!! I LOVE watching her discover those cute little hands and feet of hers......


Isn't she the cutest?!?!

Little Miss Taylen rocked her 4 month well-baby check-up....she weighed 14 lbs, 9 oz and measured 25 1/2 inches long. What a big baby she's getting to be!!!

On a side note, our friends, Karrie & Vince, made the 5 hour haul from Chicago this past weekend to visit. I played college softball with Karrie and we've been friends ever since. We had a blast and totally enjoyed their visit. Trey was Vince's mini-me by the end of the weekend and the girls couldn't get enough of "Aunt" Karrie ;) It was so nice to get together with them and have a date night out on the town in downtown Des Moines. Thanks for making the trip you two and we can't wait to see you again!!!!


Happy Wednesday night, y'all and here's to a fantastic second half of the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment