Background

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Halloween 2014

A little late, I know...

Truth be told, I actually thought I had already blogged about that fun, but as I went to delete the 3,000+ photos from my iPhone, I got worried before hitting that trash can button...  

Worried because I will never get all those pics back and worried because I never got them up on the blog...

Good thing I checked because I was right...

Even though pumpkin day was months ago...I still remember it like it was yesterday!!! Crazy how FAST time is flying by these days!!!! 


My Quarterback, LadyBug, and Cupcake Fairy!!!


The Trick-or-Treating Crew!!!


Peyton.


The Halloween Night loot!!!



Trunk-or-Treat!!!


Photo booth prop fun!!!



Getting good at her "H"'s...


She made all her own goodie bags for her school party!!!


Teen Wolf Trey!!!


Tay was no longer scared of this trunk-or-treat guy! Woot-woot!!!

I did actually delete the pumpkin carving pics...Bummer!!! They're on the computer...so they're not gone forever, but no one told me about the downside of taking all this pics...The Storage issue!!! Ha!!!

Happy (late) Halloween, Munchkins!!! We had a blast and don't worry, you guys got tons of candy!!!

Xoxoxo 














No comments:

Post a Comment