Background

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015!!!


Well, it's officially here & we couldn't be more pumped about it. Not that we are sad to see 2014 go...it was a great year, but there's just something about a fresh start and knowing that a blank slate awaits us!!! 


We rung in the New Year here at home with my sis, Calie. It was so good to have her and Doug up and everyone had a blast!!!

We made another Weite Family poster like we did last year & each one of the kiddos thought of a family goal...it was so fun hearing what they came up with...


I think they did wonderfully and chose a few things that are perfect for keeping in mind as we enjoy the 363 days that lie ahead in twenty fifteen... 







As I look ahead to the new year I can't help but be hopeful and excited!!! Jason and I are beyond blessed & so excited to be living this life together!!! 

Happy New Year & lots of love from all of us! May this year be the best one yet!! 


HUGS!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment