Background

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Adventureland TIME!

A few weeks ago, Trey, Ty, and I all headed to Adventureland for the WHOLE day....

Jason stayed home with frozen peas and Tay hung out at Grandma Marcia's. Tay could have made it for a few hours, but the older two were bound and determined to get the most out of their one and only trip to the local amusement park this summer....

I had a blast, that's for sure! It was fun letting them lead me around the park, picking and choosing where they wanted to go. It was a totally carefree and pretty relaxing day. (The only thing that makes me a nervous wreck is my little TALL 4-year-old who seems to be able to ride all the big kid rides!!!!)


My Little Man....


Ready to get soaked...


Fun Times!


They love those slides...


Sending Dad a thumbs up...


Trey being a sport...even though he told me he was waaaay tooo big for this ride!


Ty rode every ride she could...


Darts time!!!


Winner!!!


Trey's turn....


Winner!!


Enjoying the Ferris wheel gondola...which was a discussion the whole time we rode in circles. "Gondola. That's a funny word. What's that mean, Mom? Who came up with that word?"


It's written all over this pic...not a stinkin' worry in the world!


Miss Ty LOVED this ride...but, I was one scared Momma!!! "Hold on TIGHT!!!"


Love this pic! I can only imagine what conversation is being had. Probably something along the lines of, "Hey! Let's ride this ride at least 50 times!"


Posing in front of another fave. We spent at least 30 straight minutes at this ride....


Trey ended his time on the Scrambler. Which just happened to be an old Ballwin Days fave from my younger years. Poor Ty had to ride with an adult, which means she only rode it once. "Ugh!!!"
\
Trey & Ty....

I had a blast with you two and am so glad we got to have a day of our own, doing what we wanted, when we wanted. Laughing till tears formed and skipping hand-in-hand around the park are memories I'll never, ever forget!!! Love you BUNCHES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment