Background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Quack, Quack!

Miss Taylen has really been enjoying bath time lately...of course, now that she can sit up and actually play with all the toys, it is a lot more fun! She's the third kiddo to have some fun in the big, yellow ducky...and it's been a hit with all three!! I'll have to do some diggin' for a little comparison picture fun!!

What a big girl she's getting to be!! I can't believe she'll be NINE months in two days!!!

Rub-a-Dub....


Playing with the Princesses...


Showin' of those two bottoms and those big old blues....(I still can't believe I have a blue-eyed baby girl!!)


Squeaky Clean..

Have fun, Miss Taylen Jae!!! Pretty soon you'll be too stinkin' big for that thing....

QUACK, QUACK!!!

1 comment:

  1. taylen jae, your momma used to love rub-a- dub just like you.love and kisses mimi and grampy

    ReplyDelete