Background

Friday, December 31, 2010

Here goes nothing....

Okay, I know what you are thinking!! I said I'd never blog....that I didn't have the patience, that I didn't have the time, that no one really cared what I had to say, blah, blah, blah!! Well, TODAY, December 31, 2010, officially marks the start of my attempt at blogging....

I have a few friends who are in the blogging "business" and I'm absolutely hooked on following them. I LOVE how it keeps me in touch with what's going on in their busy lives when we just don't have the time to talk the old fashioned way like we'd like to. I LOVE how they use their blogs to document the ups and downs of their busy, crazy lives and how they'll have a collection of posts to share with their kids as they get older. I LOVE how I can steal awesome ideas, recipes, and parenting tips from them. I just LOVE them period....

So, I've come to the conclusion that I want a blog of my own....solely for the purpose of documenting events in the lives of The Weites and keeping those I absolutely love up to date...distance may separate us, but it won't keep us apart!!

I'm no writer and I am horrible at spelling (just ask the hubs...) so feel free to laugh along with me...what's fun about life if we can't learn to laugh at ourselves and learn from our mistakes?!?!

Below is a little glimpse into our current state of Weite House craziness....what you see is what you get!!!

These are my two...Trey Jacob, who's 4 1/2, and Tylee Jean, who's 2! Christmas was a blast (I'll flashback to that a little later) and we are excited for New Year's Eve!! Needless to say, Iowa winters keep us pretty cooped up.....

So, before I bore any of you with a long-winded 1st blogging entry, I'm gonna end this one by wishing you all a Happy New Year! Be safe and have fun!! Here's to a fantastic Twenty-Eleven.....

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear what you have to say Julie! :) Glad you are in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea. I love the pics and can't believe how great you look with only 10 weeks left. I can't wait until our date night Jan. 14!

    ReplyDelete